I started having this strange feeling of loneliness, self-pity, and sadness in my first year in college.
刚进大学的第一年,我开始莫名的感到孤独,自怜和哀伤。
I had no idea what it was,
当时我并不清楚这种情绪是什么
but one thing I knew was that
我唯一知道的是
it all started when my teacher called me out In front of the whole class
当一位任课老师当着全班同学的面让我滚出教室,这种感觉就出现了
for not carrying out the tasks that were assigned to me.
这件事的起因,只是我没有完成一份她交给我的任务。
I was a brilliant student in school,
在学校里,我是一个很聪明的学生
even though I could be nonchalant sometimes,
虽然有的时候我会有些懒散冷漠
which I felt was commonplace amongst kids my age.
但我觉得在我这个年龄的孩子中,这也是很通常的事情
I never took this to heart
我从没将自己的缺点放在心上
until she called me out in front of the whole class.
直到这一天,她当着全班同学的面把我赶出了教室
After that experience, I couldn't listen in class;
经历了这样的事情之后,我发现自己在课堂上无法听课
thoughts of that scenario kept playing in my head
关于那一幕的思绪片段在我的脑海里不断重现
and my grades dropped drastically.
我的成绩下降的很厉害
my friends started avoiding me,
我的朋友们开始避开我
thinking I was acting weird.
他们都觉得我举止怪异
I was.
而我也确实如此
My parents advised me to see a doctor.
父母想让我去看医生
I started imagining weird things.
我开始看到想象中的奇怪事物
One minute I was overly excited,
前一分钟还兴高采烈
while the next minute I was all moody.
下一分钟又郁郁沉沉
At this point, I had been withdrawn from school;
到这个时候,我已经被学校退学了
they felt I might be a danger to other students.
因为校方认为我可能会对其他学生构成人身威胁
Whenever my parents mentioned treatment,
每当我的父母提到接受治疗
I would retort with "nothing is wrong with me."
我就立刻反驳到,“我什么问题都没有”
Until I reached a breaking point
直到我走到了崩溃的临界点
and couldn't go on any longer by myself.
依靠我自己,再也无法支撑自己
I needed help.
我需要帮助
Unfortunately, therapy is costly and definitely out of my budget.
不幸的是,心理治疗的价格非常昂贵,远超我的消费预算
So, I decided to look for alternatives.
于是,我决定寻找其他的解决办法
That was when I stumbled upon online counseling .
就在这个时候,我偶然知道了在线心理咨询的事。
I (hesitantly) applied for a service,
我(十分犹豫的)申请了咨询
and I was assigned to a therapist
我被分配到一个治疗师那里
who started engaging me multiple times a week.
她开始一周数次的和我交谈
I was ultimately diagnosed with "bipolar disorder" as I suspected.
最终我被诊断为“双向障碍”,正如我所意料
"I'll help you manage it."
“我会帮助你恢复健康的”
That was what she said to me.
她是这样对我说的
At first, It was boring and annoying ,
一开始,我觉得治疗过程即无趣又讨厌
but my parents, specifically my mother,
但是我的父母,尤其是我母亲
kept telling me to continue with it, which I did.
一直告诉我要坚持下去,我也照做了
I started noticing significant changes in my behavior.
我发现自己的行为方式有了显著的变化
I could sleep better, eat well, talk amongst people,
我的睡眠质量和食欲都提高了,还可以跟人群聊天
and do other stuff I couldn't do before.
还可以做之前自己做不到的事情
After a few weeks, I finally felt like myself again,
几个星期之后,我感到曾经的自己终于回来了
due to the help of my online therapist.
这一切,都归功于我的在线咨询师。
心里的黑暗,我坦然接受你
词汇语
人气:2.02W
热门推荐
- 112招让老板心甘情愿接受你的好想法
- 2披着黑暗外衣的暖心童话!万圣节必看的动画长片,你最爱哪部?
- 3韩语每日一句:不论什么事情都原样接受吧,不是那件事情支配我们,就是我们支配那件事情,接受好的部分然后扔掉剩下的。
- 4日语每日一说:不再是啃老族,也不再是暗黑大魔界混账黑暗地狱的人渣了!我已经成了更上一级的人了。
- 5韩语每日一说:不论什么事情都原样接受吧,不是那件事情支配我们,就是我们支配那件事情,接受好的部分然后扔掉剩下的。
- 6中国接受来自巴基斯坦的援助
- 7藏在心中的黑暗小秘密
- 8英语每日一说:a. 请你原谅我。 b. 我不接受你的借口。
- 9西班牙语每日一句:我的记忆里、心里都是你
- 10英语每日一说:一旦我们接受了自己的限制,我们就能超越限制。——爱因斯坦
最近更新
- 1试析伤感的成长历程一从原型批评的角度解读《黑暗的中心》
- 2西班牙语每日一句:大自然的礼物应该被心存感激地接受而不是被滥用
- 3英语每日一说:先生,我不是那种故意捉弄绅士的女性。请理解我,我不能接受你。
- 4西班牙语每日一句:学会享受孤独,但也要欣然接受干扰
- 5西班牙语情话:自从认识你以后,你就住进了我的心里
- 6西班牙语情话:我的心里只有你
- 7意语美文:良心安,人坦然
- 8《银椅》第11章:在黑暗的城堡里
- 9双语美文:太阳和黑暗云雾共存的心灵
- 10意语美文:黑暗中为你点亮灯的人
- 11中式英语之鉴:我很高兴接受你的邀请
- 12每日一句口语 第782期:当你在黑暗中挣扎的时候,连你的影子也会离开你
- 13韩国文学广场:我的轮子在黑暗中 — 杂诗
- 14俄罗斯人最喜欢和最不能接受的十道菜,有你的心头爱吗
- 15西班牙语情话:没有人能让我感受到你给我的心动