国庆节的英文诗歌:《国庆颂》分享,歌颂亲爱的祖国

词汇语 人气:2.05W

  一年一度的国庆节马上就要到了,今天小编就来给大家分享一下关于国庆节的英文诗歌:《国庆颂》,今年也将会是我们新中国成立的第70个周年纪念日,是一个值得我们欢呼的日子。

国庆节的英文诗歌:《国庆颂》分享,歌颂亲爱的祖国

National Song Of the motherland《国庆颂》

You have gone through an extraordinary XX years,

你走过了不平凡的XX年,

As long a baby has become the prime of life,

像一个婴儿长成了壮年,

Today, you are full of vitality, and the distribution of vigor and

今日您正充满活力,散发着蓬勃的朝气,

You have all kinds of hardships, there were laughter.

您有过磨难,也有过欢笑.

After a rough and rugged, tomorrow will be better.

历经了崎岖坎坷,明天将更加美好.

In the past XX years,

XX年来,

You earthshaking changes have taken place,

你发生了翻天覆地的变化,

Your growing prosperity of the people.

您的国力日益强大.

Your strength is growing stronger and stronger.

你凝聚了天下炎黄子孙的心啊!

You won the respect of the world's attention.

您赢得了世界尊重的目光.

Now you are our emotions and work hard,

现在您正意气奋发,

Entering the new century,

走进了新的世纪,

Today, in celebrating this festival,

在天,在这节日

From the heart, I say to you,

我从心底里向您说一声,

Hello,mother !

祖国,您好!