经典的赞美母亲的英语诗歌

词汇语 人气:1.07W

与其他近世以来先后舶来的西方节日相较,母亲节——这个非本土的节日,也许是目前为止中国化最为彻底和成功的西方节日。下面小编整理了赞美母亲的英语诗歌,希望大家喜欢!

经典的赞美母亲的英语诗歌
  赞美母亲的英语诗歌摘抄

Home,Sweet Home家,甜蜜的家(双语)

有家人的地方才是家,那里有每个游子的牵挂,无论它是多么的简陋,却没有任何豪宅比得上它。对一个离乡背井的游子,家能赐给心灵的平静和寄托。

(1)

mid pleasures and palaces though we may roam, 虽然我们也会沈迷于欢乐与奢靡中,

be it ever so humble, there’s no place like home! 无论家是多么简陋,没有地方比得上它!

a charm from the skies seems to hallow us there, 好似从空而降的魔力,使我们在家觉得圣洁

which seek through the world, is ne’er met with elsewhere, 就是找遍全世界,也找不到像这样的地方,

home! home! sweet, sweet home! 家啊!家啊!甜蜜的家啊!

there’s no place like home! there’s no place like home! 没有地方比得上家!没有地方比得上家!

(2)

i gaze on the moon as i tread the drear wild, 每当我漫步荒野凝视明月,

and feel that my mother now thinks of her child, 便想起母亲正惦念着她的孩子,

as she looks on that moon from our own cottage door, 当她从茅舍门口遥望明月时,

through the woodbine, whose fragrance shall cheer me no more. 穿过冬忍树丛,浓郁树香再也不能安慰我的心灵。

home! home! sweet, sweet home!家啊!家啊!甜蜜的家啊!

there’s no place like home! there’s no place like home!没有地方比得上家!没有地方比得上家!

(3)

an exile from home, splendor dazzles in vain; 对一个离乡背井的游子,再华丽的光辉,也是徒然闪烁;

oh, give me my lowly thatch’d cottage again! 一栋矮檐茅舍!

the birds singing gaily, that came at my call--- 一呼即来的鸟儿正在欢唱

give me them, -- and the peace of mind, dearer than all! 赐给牠们-还有心灵的平静,这些胜过一切!

home! home! sweet, sweet home!家啊!家啊!甜蜜的家啊!

there’s no place like home! there’s no place like home!没有地方比得上家!没有地方比得上家!

~~~by john h. payne, 1791-1852

  赞美母亲的英语诗歌鉴赏

妈妈教会我的事,幽默(双语)

My mother taught me...我母亲教会我的事,文章以幽默诙谐的手法写了从母亲的每一句话中学会的道理,尽管有的真的很搞笑,但是如果每个孩子都能明白母亲每句话背后的含义,那母亲会是多么开心呢?

My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE

母亲教会我如何珍惜他人辛苦劳动:

"If you’re going to kill each other, do it outside - I just finished cleaning!"

“如果你们要打架,到外边打去我刚整理好房间!”

My mother taught me RELIGION

母亲教会我什么是宗教:

"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."

“你最好祈祷那个东西能从地毯下冒出来。”

My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL

母亲教会我什么是时间旅行:

"If you don’t straighten up, I’m going to knock you into the middle of next week!"

“你要是不改,我把你一把推到下周三!”(意为:不让过周末。)

My mother taught me LOGIC

母亲教会我什么是逻辑:

"Because I said so, that’s why."

“为什么?因为我就是这么说的!”

My mother taught me FORESIGHT

母亲教会我什么是远见:

"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you’re in an accident."

“一定要穿干净内衣,以防万一你遇到事故。”

My mother taught me IRONY

母亲教会我什么是讽刺:

"Keep laughing and I’ll give ou something to cry about."

“接着笑吧,我让你一会儿哭不出来”

My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS

"Shut your mouth and eat your supper!"

My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM

母亲教会我什么是柔体杂技:

"Will you ’look’ at the dirt on the back of your neck!"

“你能不能看看你脖子后面的泥!”

My mother taught me about STAMINA

母亲教会我什么是耐力:

"You’ll sit there ’til all that spinach is finished."

“坐在那儿,直到把所有的菠菜吃完。”

My mother taught me about WEATHER

母亲教会我如何识天气:

"It looks as if a tornado swept through your room."

“好像有龙卷风席卷过你的房间。”

My mother taught me how to solve PHYSICS PROBLEMS

母亲教会我如何解决物理学问题:

"If I yelled because I saw a meteor coming toward you; would you listen then?"

“如果我高声叫喊,是因为我看见有一颗流星正朝你俯冲而来,那你会不会听我的话?”

My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY

母亲教会我什么是伪善:

"If I’ve told you once, I’ve told you a million times - Don’t exaggerate!"

“如果我曾告诉过你一次,我实际上已告诉过你百万次不许夸张!”

My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE

母亲教会我什么是生命的轮回:

"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

“是我把你带来这个世界的,我也可以让你离开。”

My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION

母亲教会我什么是行为矫正:

"Stop acting like your father!"

“别像你父亲那样做!”

My mother taught me about ENVY

母亲教会我什么是嫉妒:

"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don’t have wonderful parents like you do!"

“这世界上有数百万不幸的孩子,他们可没有你这么好的父母。”

  赞美母亲的英语诗歌赏析

The Watcher 为儿女守望一生的妈妈

The Watcher守望中的妈妈

She always leaned to watch for us .

她总在那儿把我们守望,

Anxious if we were late ,

我们晚归会使她发慌,

In winter by the window ,

冬天里守在窗前

In summer by the gate ;

夏日里靠在门前。

And though we mocked her tenderly ,

我们曾善意地将她嘲弄

Who had such foonich care ,

这般呵护似乎超出正常

The long way home would seem more safe ,

可漫长的归途却平添了安全

Because she waited there .

因为有她在殷切地翘望。

Her thoughts were all so full of us

她心里盛下的却是我们,

She never could forget !

却不曾有一刻的遗忘!

And so I think that where she is

我欣然感到她的那番期待

She must be watching yet,

无论她身处什么地方。

Waiting till we come home to her

守望,一直到我们远回到她身旁

Anxious if we are late

若晚归,会使她发慌,

Watching from Heaven's window

守望,在天庭之窗,

Leaning from Heaven's gate.

伫立,在天庭的门廊。