用电话同外商交谈时,由于只能听到对方的声音而看不到对方的表情或姿态。因此,要想结束同他们的电话交谈,事先记住一些惯用的表达辞句,就显得极为重要的。接下来,小编给大家准备了如何礼貌地挂断对方的电话,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。
大致分为以下几种情况:
1、如果打电话的人非常熟悉,可以说一句来结束通话。:
Is there anything else I can do for you? 还有什么我可以帮忙的吗?)
2、如果你认识对方家人不太熟悉的话,不妨加上这样的问候:
Say hello to your folks1. 请代向你家人问安。(这样会增进彼此的情谊。)
3、如果你答应给别人传话,可以说:
Then I'll make sure he gets your message. 我一定会转达您的话。
4、如果接待的是你的客户,也可以使用一些惯用的客套话,比如:
Thank you for calling. 谢谢您打电话来。
Nice talking to you. 很高兴与你通话。
Hope to see you again soon. 希望近日还能见面。
扩展:商务出行必备的二十九句实用口语
I want a package deal including airfare and hotel. 我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿。
I'd like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想把这张票换成头等车。
I'd like to reserve a sleeper1 to Chicago. 我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
I won't check this baggage 这件行李我不托运。
I'd like to sit in the front of the plane. 我想坐在飞机前排。
I missed my train. 我没赶上车。
I haven't nothing to declare. 我没申报的东西。
It's all personal effects. 这些东西都是私人用品。
I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter. 我会在机场柜台拿机票。
I'd like two seats on today's northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please. 我想订两张今天西北航空7班次到底特律的机票。
We waited for john in the lobby of the airport. 我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。
I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead. 我要买一张优待票代替
I'd like a refund2 on this ticket. 我要退这张票。
I'd like to have a seat by the window. 我要一个靠窗的座位。
You have to change at Chicago station. 你必须要在芝加哥站转车。
We have only one a day for New York. 到纽约的一天只有一班。
Sorry, they are already full. 抱歉,全部满了。
I'd like to reserve a seat to New York. 我要预订一个座位去纽约。
The flight number is ak708 on September 5th. 这趟航班是9月5号的ak708。
There's a ten thirty flight in the morning. 早上10点半有班机。
I'm looking for my baggage。我正找我的行李。
I'd like to make a reservation. 我想预订。
The sooner, the better. 越快越好。
I'd like to change my reservation. 我想变更一下我的预订。
I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo. 我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。
My reservation number is 2991. 我的预约号是2991。
I made a reservation in Tokyo. 我在东京预订的。
28 I made reservations yesterday. 我昨天预订的。
I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo. 我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。