开车:Calling a Traffic School 给驾校打电话

词汇语 人气:4.47K

16. Calling a Traffic School

开车:Calling a Traffic School 给驾校打电话

16.给驾校打电话

A: Hello. I need to make an appointment.

A:你好。我需要预约。

B: Were you mandated by the court to go to traffic school?

B:交通法庭强制要求你去驾校吗?

A: Yes, I was. Does that matter?

A:是的,我是。那有什么关系吗?

B: Yes, it does. Let me have your full name.

B:是的,有关系。告诉我你的全名。

A: It's David Johnson. What days do you have available?

A:我是大卫约翰逊。你哪天有空闲?

B: We have Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.

B:我们周二,周四和周日有空。

A: Oh, okay. I can make it on Thursday. What time should I be in?

A:哦,好的。我可以在周四去。我应该什么时候进去?

B: Come in at 9 a.m. if you can't make it during that time, please call.

B:9点进来。如果你不能按时来,请打电话。

A: Great. I will see you this Thursday.

A:好的。我们这周四见。

B: Remember to bring your court papers. We will need to sign those.

B:记得带上你的法庭文件。我们需要签那些。

A: I seem to have lost them. Could I go to court to get another copy?

A:我好像已经把它们弄丢了。我可以去法庭再拿一份吗?

B: Yes, go to the court and print them out before you come over.

B:是的,过来之前去法庭把它们打印出来。

译文属仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载

最近更新