英语经典对话

词汇语 人气:2.07W

每天与人之间的无数对话,有些印象深刻的依然存在于记忆里。下面是本站小编给大家整理的英语经典对话,供大家参阅!

英语经典对话

  英语经典对话:海滨生活

Todd:Trevor, do you like the beach?

Trevor,你喜欢海滩吗?

Trevor:I love the beach. The beach is great.

我喜欢海滩,那很棒。

Todd:OK. Why do you love the beach?

是啊。你为什么喜欢它呢?

Trevor:It's nice fresh air, beautiful water, you can play in the sand, and myhobbyis surfing, so I like to go surfing.

那有相当不错的新鲜空气,还有美丽的海水,而且你可以在沙子上玩耍。我的爱好是冲浪,自然很喜欢去。

Todd:. How often do you go surfing?

哦,那很好。你多长时间冲一次浪?

Trevor:I try to go as often as possible, usually every weekend.

我试图尽可能经常去,通常是一周一次。

Todd:OK. When do you go to the beach? Saturday? Sunday?

好的。那你都是什么时候去呢?周六?周日?

Trevor:Usually early on a Saturday morning. Try tobeatthe crowds.

通常是周六的早上。试着避开高峰期。

Todd:OK. What do you do at the beachbesidessurfing?

好。那你除了冲浪还做什么呢?

Trevor:Oh, just relax on the sand, watch the people, maybe have a swim, throw a frisbee.

恩,就是躺在沙滩上休息,看看周围的人,有可能会去游个泳,扔扔飞盘。

Todd:OK.

好的。

Trevor:Things like that!

做些类似的事儿!

Todd:How long have you been surfing?

你冲浪多久了?

Trevor:Since I was ten years old.

我十岁的时候就开始了。

Todd:Wow, since you were ten. That's great! -- What do you take to the beach, when you go?

哇,自打十岁啊。太棒了!每次你去海滩的时候都带些什么啊?

Trevor:A towel, and my hat, mysun screen, my surfboard, wetsuit, some food and water, and maybe a radio.

一条浴巾,遮阳帽,太阳镜,冲浪板,还有些食物和水,还有可能会带一个收音机。

Todd:OK. Now, you are from Australia. How are the beaches different in Australia than Japan?

好。你来自澳大利亚。那你觉得澳大利亚的海滩和日本的相比有什么不同吗?

Trevor:The beaches are much bigger and white sand, clean water, very nice.

那儿的海滩更大一些,还有白色的沙滩,清澈的海水,总之很不错。

Todd:OK. Well, sounds good. Thanks a lot Trevor.

恩恩,听起来很不错啊。非常感谢。

Trevor:h you later.

好的。待会见。

  英语经典对话:水仙镜

Todd:What is your hobby?

你的兴趣爱好是什么啊?

Matt:I suppose it is scuba diving?

我想应该是潜水?

Todd:Oh, nice! Well, tell us about scuba diving.

哦,不错。那你给我们讲讲关于潜水的事吧。

Matt:Well, I haven't been for a while because I have been living in Japan and it's expensive to do it here, but when I was in Thailand I went scuba divingquite a lot. I did the PADI certificate. I just love it. I didquite a bitof scuba diving both in the Gulf of Thailand and the Indian Ocean and saw whale sharks, leopard sharks andall sorts of things.

恩,我之前有段时间一直没有潜水因为我那个时候住在日本,来这儿一趟是很奢侈的。但当我到泰国的时候,我就总是去潜水。我有一个国际专业潜水教练协会的证书。我就是喜欢潜水。我总是在泰国湾和印度洋潜水,而且还会看到鲸鲨,豹鲨以及各种各样的东西。

Todd:How do they compare, the Indian Ocean and the Gulf of Thailand?

你是如何对比印度洋和泰国湾的呢?

Matt:Well, the Gulf of Thailand is quitepollutedand there is a lot of shipping that comes up from Singapore to Bangkok, whereas the Indian Ocean, it's called the

Andaman Sea but it's part of the Indian Ocean is a lot cleaner but it can beaffected bymonsoons.

恩,泰国湾受污程度比较大,而且会有很多从新加坡到曼谷的船运,而印度洋,它被人们称为安达曼海。但作为印度洋的一部分它比较干净但却容易受季风的影响。

Todd:OK. Great. Thanks Matt.

哦,好的。谢谢你。

  英语经典对话:温哥华

Todd:Hello!

你好!

Simon:Hi!

嗨!

Todd:How are you today?

你今天感觉怎么样?

Simon:Not bad! Not bad!

不错!不错!

Todd:OK. What is your name?

好的。你叫什么啊?

Simon:My name is Simon Bentz.

我叫Simon Bentz.

Todd:Simon. How do you spell your name?

Simon.怎么拼啊?

Simon:S-I-M-O-N.

S-I-M-O-N.

Todd:OK. name. Ah, Simon, where are you from?

好,很好,很不错的名字。你来自哪里?

Simon:I'm from Vancouver, Canada.

我来自加拿大,温哥华。

Todd:OK. What kind of place is Vancouver?

好的。温哥华是一个什么样的地方呢?

Simon:It's a nice place. It's got mountains, beaches, and lots and lots of Japanese students.

是一个相当不错的地方。那儿有高山,有海滩,还有好多好多日本学生。

Todd:Really! OK. does it have so many Japanese students?

真的嘛!好,那……为什么会有那么多的日本学生呢?

Simon:Because they study English there.

因为他们都在那儿学英语。

Todd:OK. Is it cheap to study English is Canada?

好的。在加拿大学英语便宜吗?

Simon:I think it is cheaper to study English in Vancouver than the United States or England.

我认为在温哥华学英语比在美国或英国都便宜。

Todd:Oh, really! OK. Ah, what do you think about Vancouver?

哦,真的嘛!好,那你认为温哥华怎么样?

Simon:I love it. You can go skiing or snowboarding in the winter, you can go windsurfing and hang out at the beach in the summer.

我很喜欢它。冬天你可以溜冰滑雪板,夏天你可以去冲浪还可以在海滩上闲逛。

Todd:Nice.

不错。

Simon:It's just a good place to live.

这确实是个值得居住的地方。

Todd:What is your favorite thing to do in Vancouver?

在温哥华你最喜欢做什么事呢?

Simon:I like to hang out with my friends and play soccer.

我喜欢跟朋友出去溜达,一起踢足球。

Todd:Cool. Nice. All right, thanks.

酷啊,不错。好,谢谢你。

  英语经典对话:我的宠物狗

Todd: Trevor, do you have a dog?

Trevor, 你养狗吗?

Trevor: Yeah, I do have a dog.

是的,我养。

Todd: What kind of dog?

是哪种狗呢?

Trevor: My dogs a boxer.

德国斗拳狗。

Todd: A boxer. What does a boxer look like?

斗拳狗。她长什么样啊?

Trevor: A boxer is medium size. She's got short hair and a very short stubby nose. And no tail.

中等大小,短毛,塌瘪的鼻子,而且还没有尾巴。

Todd: No, tail. Nice. Which do you prefer dogs or cats?

没有尾巴,那不错。你更喜欢狗还是猫?

Trevor: I'm a dog person. I like dogs.

我喜欢养狗,自然是喜欢狗。

Todd: OK. Why?

哦。为什么会喜欢狗呢?

Trevor: Dogs are a man's best friend and they are always loyal.

狗是人类最好的朋友而且他们对人一直很忠诚。

Todd: OK. What do you mean loyal? What does loyalty mean?

好的。你所说的忠诚是什么?忠诚又意味着什么?

Trevor: Oh, they'll stay with you, even through the hard times.

哦,应该是即使在很恶劣的条件下他们仍会陪伴在你左右。

Todd: OK. Which breed or kind of dog do you like besides boxers?

好的。除了斗拳狗你还喜欢哪种狗呢?

Trevor: I like labrodors and I like, uh, small terriers.

我喜欢拉布拉多,而且我喜欢那种小型犬。

Todd: Small terriers

小型犬?

Trevor: Small terriers. A Jack Russell small terrier.

小型犬。杰克罗素梗犬小

Todd: What color is a terrier?

什么颜色的啊?

Trevor: Black and white.

黑白相间。

Todd: Black and white. All right! --- What are some costs associated with keeping a dog?

黑白相间。好的。那养狗的相关费用有哪些呢?

Trevor: Pretty cheap really. You got some vet costs if they get sick and they got to have needles, but food. That's about it really.

真的非常便宜。如果他们生了病你会得到一些兽医赔付,除了食物他们还可以对狗进行打针治疗。就是这些。

Todd: OK. Great. All right. Thanks a lot Trevor

好的,太棒了。谢谢你。

Trevor: See you later!

一会儿见!

  英语经典对话:澳大利亚人

Nicola: I'm gonna laugh!

我真想笑!

Todd: OK. Hello!

你好!

Nicola: Hello!

你好!

Todd: Hi. What is your name?

你叫什么啊?

Nicola: My name's Nicola.

我叫Nicola.

Todd: OK, Nicola. Where are you from?

好的,Nicola,你来自哪里?

Nicola: I'm from Australia.

我来自澳大利亚。

Todd: Australia! Great! And where are you from in Australia?

澳大利亚!太棒了!那你来自澳大利亚的哪里?

Nicola: I'm from a state called Queensland.

我来自一个叫昆士兰的国家。

Todd: OK. What is Queensland like?

好的。昆士兰有什么特征吗?

Nicola: It's pretty hot. There's a lot of beaches and a lot of rainforests.

那太热了。有很多沙滩还有很多热带雨林。

Todd: Oh, rainforests, really!

哦,热带雨林,真的呀!

Nicola: Yeah!

是的!

Todd: Do you go in the rainforest often?

你经常去热带雨林吗?

Nicola: Occasionally my friends and I go hiking there, but not that often.

偶尔会和朋友去那儿徒步,但不经常。

Todd: OK. Are there really big snakes?

好的。那真的有大蛇吗?

Nicola: Ahhhh..I haven't seen any yet.

呃……我还没见过呢。

Todd: OK, that's good. That's good. How do you feel about Australia?

恩,那就好,那就好。你感觉澳大利亚怎么样?

Nicola: It's a beautiful place to live. I like travelling, so I like seeing other countries. But when I go home I am always happy to be there.

那是一个很漂亮的地方,适合居住。我喜欢旅游,所以喜欢游历各个国家。但每次我一回家,还是觉得自己特别喜欢那儿

Todd: OK. Yeah, that's nice. I kind of feel the same way about America.

恩,很不错。我对美国有类似的感觉。

Nicola: Mm.

恩。

Todd: How would you compare Australia and Japan?

你觉得澳大利亚和日本相比怎么样?

Nicola: They are very different. Japanese people are quite busy, Australians are pretty laid back.

他们是完全不同的。日本人非常忙碌,而澳大利亚人却很悠闲。

Todd: OK. OK. I see we're just about out of time so anyway thanks.

好,好的。我觉得我们刚刚谈论的有些不合时宜,但不管怎样,还是谢谢了。

Nicola: OK. Thank you.

好的,谢谢。

以上是本站小编整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。